Drive more patients to your practice. Become a preferred provider in your community today!
Preferred Provider Advantages
- This is a simple and efficient way for your practice to gain incremental patients.
- We execute marketing campaigns with our contracted partners to drive benefit awareness and program growth
- American Hearing Benefits has a centralized, industry trained, Patient Referral Center to handle consumer questions, coordinate appointments and assist in the sales process.
About American Hearing Benefits
American Hearing Benefits, a division of Starkey Hearing Benefits, builds relationships with companies and organizations to offer hearing benefit discounts to their employees or members.
- A referral program founded in 2005 and owned by Starkey Hearing Technologies. We are the only major hearing aid manufacturer offering a direct hearing health discount program.
- Can assist you with large corporations, contracted insurance and employer groups, associations and unions in your market.
- A dedicated staff, constantly driving to promote American Hearing Benefits within existing contracts and to connect with new businesses and organizations to develop relationships and expansion of contracts.
Types of Contracts include:
American Hearing Benefits contracts with nationwide and regional groups to offer their member/employees a hearing aid discount program. The discount program is growing with new contracts and more frequent marketing messaging with our existing contracts. Providers will receive a fitting fee, the highest in the industry.
All Starkey Hearing Technologies customers are eligible to be a part of American Hearing Benefits.
Funded Program Contracts
American Hearing Benefits contracts with organizations wanting to either fully cover or partially cover the costs of hearing aids and services for their employees and/or retirees. The network provider is responsible for collection of deductibles and co-pays. AHB is responsible for billing and collecting the balance from the insurance plan. AHB will reimburse the network providers for their billed services.
All Starkey Hearing Technologies customers are eligible to participate if they have an Audiologist on staff.
Workers' Compensation Contracts
Workers' Compensation plans cover all diagnostic, services and hearing aid costs. No fees are charged or collected by the network provider. Network providers may need to obtain prior authorization before rendering services. AHB is responsible for billing and collecting the balance from the Workers' Compensation plans.
All Starkey Hearing Technologies customers are eligible to participate. Audiologist requirements differ by plan. For more detailed information, refer to the AHB’s provider manuals for Workers’ Compensation.
*Pricing and reimbursement vary by contract, call for more information.
To download provider manuals and the needed forms for the Insurance, Workers Compensation and Discount programs, click here.
GET CREDENTIALED TODAY!
Become an AHB provider
- Order Forms
- RIC Order Form
- BTE Order Form
- Custom Order Form
- Earmold Order Form
- Marketing Materials
- American Hearing Benefits Patient Brochure Download PDF
- American Hearing Benefits Ad Sprinkles Download PDF