Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card Program
To help your patients get the treatment they need and the products they want, we recommend you offer third-party patient financing. Sign up for the Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card program, promoted by Starkey.Learn more
Why sign up today?
With Wells Fargo as our preferred patient financing provider, you’ll save time and money with specially negotiated rates and valuable benefits:
Tools you need
- Lower pricing for you
- Competitive plans and terms:
- 0% APR with equal monthly payments1,2
- No Interest if Paid in Full with regular monthly payments1,3
- 12.99% APR with equal payments1,4
- Everyday patient rate, 12.99% APR1
- Paperless processes
Results you expect
- Strong patient approval rates
- Higher credit limits
- Fast credit decisions
- Provider funding, 24 – 48 hrs.
- Dedicated program support
- Excellent customer service
Simplicity you want
- No enrollment fee
- Easy online processing
- Online patient application, in-office and in-home
- No wait period to run transactions
- No special processing equipment
Ready to enroll?
Monday — Friday, 7:30 am to 5:30pm Central Time
Mention that you dispense Starkey Hearing Technologies products.
1. The Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 12.99%. If the customer is charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if the customer uses the card for other transactions. This information is accurate as of 07/01/2017 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921.
2. 0% APR with equal payments plans: The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period.
3. No interest if paid in full plans: Minimum monthly payments are required during the promotional (special terms) period. Interest will be charged to the customer's account from the purchase date at the APR for Purchases if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional (special terms) period. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay off the purchase balance before the end of the special terms promotional period.
4. 12.99% APR with equal payments plan: The 12.99% APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period.