Forever changing the way patients manage tinnitus
Starkey’s patent-pending Multiflex Tinnitus Technology is now available on all product styles and technology levels.
From what it sounds like to when it’s most annoying to how debilitating it can be, tinnitus affects every person differently.
Our patent-pending Multiflex Tinnitus Technology is now standard on all products and technology levels. Mutliflex Tinnitus Technology creates a patient-preferred sound stimulus designed to deliver the one thing every sufferer wants — relief. It makes tinnitus manageable for patients who have been frustrated by their inability to find consistent personalized relief — and gives hearing professionals an easy-to-use tinnitus management option.
Because tinnitus is different for every patient, we designed Multiflex Tinnitus Technology with personalization and flexibility in mind. We also designed it to seamlessly integrate into most tinnitus treatment strategies. Combined with Inspire® X 2016.0, Multiflex Tinnitus Technology gives you unprecedented ability to uniquely generate a sound stimulus that provides the greatest relief:
- First our "best-fit" tinnitus algorithm intelligently sets the tinnitus stimulus according to the patient's audiogram.
- Next, up to 24 bands of frequency adjustments and our novel modulation algorithm make it easy to shape the stimulus to fit your patient's unique tinnitus experience.
- Finally, SoundPoint Tinnitus allows patients to become active partners in fine-tuning relief to their precise preferences, which helps ensure greater success.
Multiflex Tinnitus SiteMultiflex Tinnitus Technology Demonstration Site
Available SoundLens Synergy Styles:SoundLens
Relax, our Tinnitus Relief App
Relax is a comprehensive tinnitus education and self-management tool designed to help provide personalized relief to people suffering from tinnitus and encourage them to seek help from a hearing professional. Relax includes 12 different relief sounds that can be customized to personal preference and saved uniquely. Relax should be used in conjunction with or incorporated into the following tinnitus management strategies:
- Amplification (hearing aids): amplifies ambient sounds to cover tinnitus.
- Sound Therapy: uses sound to decrease the loudness or prominence of tinnitus