Starkey pediatrics - Our Products are confidence boosters
Only Starkey Pediatric hearing aids are authorized to offer Nickelodeon™ designs
Helping you help your patients
Helping kids understand what's happening to them when they need hearing care is a key component to our commitment. Starkey Pediatrics offers you a variety of materials to support your aural habilitation services as you assist parents and kids in learning about hearing loss and care for their hearing aids.
Our Starkey Pediatrics program offers the most comprehensive services and support materials available for you and your patients.
Starkey Pediatrics Program Features:
The best features and accessories
Just as important as having the right style for every patient is having products that are kid-ready and kid-proof. Starkey's industry-leading performance features include:*
- Voice iQ²: Our newest version of our revolutionary noise reduction and speech preservation system, Voice iQ² applies variable noise adaptation faster than ever before, providing improved speech clarity, even in the noisiest environments.
- Spectral iQ: A smart solution for patients who have steeply sloping, high-frequency hearing loss, our new frequency lowering technology, Spectral iQ, is designed to enhance real-time audibility by intelligently identifying high-frequency speech cues, then replicating them in lower frequencies. This allows for maintaining important frequency relationships, retaining the sound quality that comes from harmonic distribution while providing audibility for high-frequency speech cues for patients that may have previously been considered unaidable.
- HydraShield®2: We added advanced oleophobic properties to our HydraShield nanocoating to better protect hearing aids from earwax and other oily substances. The result is HydraShield², a new oleophobic nanocoating that, combined with unibody construction and smart component placement, makes them more reliable and durable than ever before.
- SurfLink® Mobile: Our unique and versatile new wireless accessory is a cell phone solution, assistive listening device, hearing aid remote and TV and music streaming device all rolled into one.
- Binaural Spatial Mapping³: Coordinating the digital signal processing algorithms between a patient's hearing aids is key to listening comfort. Other ear-to-ear protocols force synchronized hearing aid response to match the dominant input. Only Starkey's Binaural Spatial Mapping³ system intelligently optimizes SNR settings based on estimates from both ears, even if they are asymmetrical.
- DAI Compatibility: Our plug-and-play system works with all FM systems — no extra equipment needed.
- Locking Battery Doors: Keeps batteries safe from curious children.
* Not all features and accessories are available with all series or styles.
- Earmolds are available in a variety of materials, styles, and colors, including swirls.
- Starkey offers earmold tubing in several colors.
- Two year Repair/One year Remake with one time Loss and Damage on advanced technologies
- Optional extended warranty coverage for 3rd, 4th and 5th years
- One year Repair/Remake with one time Loss and Damage on economy technologies
- A warranty card is provided with the purchase
- 24-hour in-house turnaround on custom product remakes
- 24-hour in-house turnaround on repairs
One month free supply of Starkey Pediatrics label batteries per hearing aid.
Technicians and customer service staff dedicated to Starkey Pediatrics.
Audiology On Demand™
Immediate access to a hearing care professional who can provide real-time assistance during difficult fittings.