The hearing aid for people who aren't ready for a hearing aid.
Move Patients off the fence with AMP
AMP addresses the three main concerns of millions of Americans who are reluctant to consider hearing aids:
Don't want to be seen wearing a hearing aid?
AMP is invisible, addressing cosmetic concerns.
Suffer from sticker shock?
AMP is more affordable, helping to ease price hesitations.
Have outdated perceptions of how hearing aids sound?
AMP sounds great, featuring advanced digital processing that differentiates it from other invisible instruments.
- Completely digital, four-channel hearing aid
- Includes feedback cancellation to extend the fitting range
- Uses a size 10 battery
- Allows patients to turn AMP on and off as well as adjust volume with a magnetic wand
- Simple programming:
- Fit using a password-protected iPad application or the web.
- You must be logged in to access the application - Log in to My Account to get started.
- Four common preset starting points are provided for ease-of-use.
- Patients wear headphones during fitting while the application uses dual-tone multi-frequency signals to adjust the hearing aid.
- Patients can walk out the door wearing an AMP in a single visit.