The Edge You Need to Succeed
Starkey Preferred status provides access to the hearing industry's best people, programs and solutions — all geared toward helping you grow your business and driving more patients to your practice.
At Starkey, we believe that as an independent hearing professional and small business owner, you are the backbone of the American economy and the optimal delivery model for the patient. It's people delivering great technology with a human touch who change lives. Because of this, it's our job to ensure you have the best technology, best resources and the very best people to deliver our product. We are here to help in every way possible.
Maintaining Starkey Preferred status, you will enjoy the autonomy and independence that all small businesses desire, while reaping the many benefits that come from being aligned with the global leader in hearing healthcare.
Starkey Preferred Status Offers
Access to the Following Resources:
- Lead generation support
- Marketing executive support
- Brand development
- Web-based resources
- Priority to workshop programs
- Managed Care and Affinity group leads through American Hearing Benefits
- Community event support
- Front office staff training
- Sales development coursework
- Day-to-day operations planning
- Leadership skills development
Product and Technology
- Priority market releases
- Priority product and technical support training
- The latest equipment offerings
- Discounted practice management software
- Business consulting
- Human Resources services
Exclusive Programs and Events
- Hearing Innovation Expo
- Hearing Angel Program
Get Rewarded for your Continued Loyalty to Starkey.
How to Qualify
Check My Status
To check your Starkey Preferred status send us an email or contact your Starkey Representative at